It’s mother’s day today and how lucky are we to have a mom’s recipe for a delicious chocolate fudge with a modern day twist from her daughter :).
Thank you Nimisha for sharing this hot favorite family recipe and your sweet story behind this wonderful dessert!
Guys, This is how you rock a chocolate fudge 🙂
- Condensed Milk ( one tin – 400 grams)
- Dark Chocolate (1 bar – 100 gms) ( I recommend 70% and above Lindt Dark Chocolate)
- Walnuts: 6-7
- Roasted Almonds: 10-12
- In a pan, heat the chocolate until it melts completely
- Add the condensed milk and keep stirring to avoid lumps
- Add crushed roasted almonds and walnuts (for roasted almonds take almonds in a bowl and add a generous pat of butter and microwave for 2 minutes)
- Keep stirring for about 1 minute ; the condensed milk and chocolate would now begin to solidify, cook on low flame for next 5 minutes
- Take it off the pan in a bowl
- Let it cool and freeze (for instant cooling)
Remember, the chocolate would remain in a semi solid state all the time – nothing would really freeze!
Enjoy eating this sinful chocolate fudge cold or at room temperature.
Substitutes of the Lindt are cocoa powder or cooking chocolate (and about 50 gms butter)
We wish all the lovely mother’s a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Nimisha, Rashi & Nupur